Network to Code, LLC
April, 2020 — Present
- Manage and mobilizing 10-person teams through clear visioning, feedback-driven reviews, empathy, empowerment, and agency.
- Consult for teams of 15+ members on best-practices pertaining to automated testing, SDLC, documentation, security foundations, process management.
- Engage the growth and best-fit resource planning of teams across the company during multi 100%+ YOY growth.
- Product ownership for a Fortune 50 enterprise automation transformation project.
- Manage project and client relations on $2M+ projects around network automation.
- Executed over 30 global, multi-data center releases, in day-time roll-out strategies.
Senior Network Automation Consultant
March, 2019 — April, 2020
- Reorganised change documentation and release management processes to cut development-to-release cycle time by 50%.
- Presented three technical and non-technical presentations around voice-based automation and enterprise consulting.
- Exhibited technical leadership for modernizing testing, release, documentation, and software delivery pipelines, specializing in the financial network infrastructure sector.
- Established triaging and documenting procedures for Tier 3+ troubleshooting, production operations, and incident response.
August, 2018 — March, 2019
- Senior architect and technical manager of function-specific end-user facing shopping platform of a Fortune 25 B2C retail company.
- Facilitated internal developer relations of 15+ member teams, cutting down blocker resolution time by 75%.
- Streamlined automated testing (contract, functional, integration, smoke, unit) pipelines, improving testing times by 25%.
- Troubleshoot Tier 2, Tier 1 incidents in a follow-the-sun support model.
Make Fix Know, LLC
February, 2017 — August, 2018
- Primary project manager for concurrent software development projects, including SaaS applications and cryptographic-based solutions.
- Managed five direct technical and non-technical peers and project-based sub-contractors.
- Leveraged a large set of AWS tools to accomplish quick-to-market projects, including S3, EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFront, RDS, ElastiCache, Lambda, Route53, VPCs, CloudWatch, SES, SNS.
- Introduced standardized CI/CD pipeline on top of GitHub, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Designed rapid-prototyping frameworks on top of Ruby, Rails, TypeScript, NodeJS, React, Vue.JS.
- Redesigned a data-processing tool to improve run-time performance leveraging Rust.
- Integrated payment and subscription workflows using Stripe and PayPal platforms.
- Performed as CTO for four venture companies during funding rounds.
March, 2015 — February, 2017
- Architected an end-to-end service provisioning systems with web-based user interface and REST APIs with Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, Semantic UI, Python, and Jinja, reducing provisioning process time by 90% and error rate by 50%.
- Setup and managed CI/CD pipeline consisting of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Capistrano, Docker, Vagrant, GitLab, GitLabCI for automating DNS & NTP management, and bare-metal provisioning.
- Designed an interactive self-service customer portal with WebRTC & WebSocket functionality using Rails, Node.JS, CoffeeScript, Angular.JS, and Bootstrap.
- Upgraded security infrastructure to support two-factor authentication, reverse-proxy protection, DNSSEC, single sign-on, federated access, fraud mitigation, and compliance.
- Core contributor for administration of Linux, Windows, Mac OS X virtual, bare-metal, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, MS SQL, and end-user systems
- Principle architect in VMWare platform and off-site AWS (S3, EC2, RDS), DigitalOcean.
- Administered LAN and WAN network infrastructures composed of Cisco, Juniper, and Fortinet across three data centers.
Senior Director of Information Systems
May, 2011 — February, 2015
- Setup a VMWare virtualization platform for compute and storage workloads.
- Migrated and automated billing VoIP services systems using Java, Ruby, PHP.
- Maintained DNS (BIND) systems, MySQL, MS SQL databases.
- Sole administrator of Linux, Windows, Mac OS X virtual, bare-metal, and end-user systems for 40+ employees.
Available upon request.
Bachelor Degree, Computer Science, 3.5
Managing Yourself and Leading Others Training
Harvard Divison of Continuing Education
Issued Feb 2021, Verification Upon Request