August, 2018 — Present
- Leading project architecture planning, development, and management
- Enhancing continuous-development, continuous-integration, mono-repository, orchestration practices.
- Streamlining automated testing (contract, functional, integration, smoke, unit) pipelines.
Co-Founder, Senior Partner, CTO
February, 2017 — August, 2018
- Leading project and infrastructure architecture planning, development, and management
- Leading research and development utilizizing latest tech trends such as containerization, micro-services, machine learning, etc. to automate, simplify, expand businesses.
Specializes in network security, SaaS architecture, blockchain products.
- Sidepitch • CTO • May, 2017 — August, 2018
- SafeWhistle • CTO • Jul, 2017 — August, 2018
Systems Engineer I
March, 2015 — February, 2017
- Implemented support service redundancy with ElasticBeanstalk, a production-ready environment for highly-available DNSSEC and NTP services with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Developed end-to-end service provisioning systems with web-based user interface and REST automation API with Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, Semantic UI, Python.
- Setup and managed Ansible, Chef, Capistrano, Docker, Vagrant, GitLab, GitLabCI for DNS & NTP systems, automate bare-metal provisioning, and implement CI/CD and DevOps environment.
- Developed an interactive self-service customer portal with WebRTC & WebSocket functionality using Rails, Node.JS, CoffeeScript, Angular.JS, Ember.JS, and Bootstrap.
- Upgraded many internal and external facing user interfaces with a combination of React, React Native, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, jQuery.
- Upgraded security infrastructure to support two-factor authentication, reverse-proxy protection, DNSSEC, single sign-on, federated access, fraud mitigation, and compliance.
- Lead maintainer of Linux, Windows, Mac OS X virtual, bare-metal, and end-user.
- Principle architect in VMWare platform and off-site AWS (S3, EC2, RDS), DigitalOcean.
- Maintained MySQL, Postgres, Redis, and MS SQL databases.
Senior Director of Information Systems
May, 2011 — February, 2015
- Built entire virtualization infrastructure comprised of VMWare products.
- Automated maintenance and customer turn up on Cisco and Adtran networks, using Ansible, Rails, Bootstrap
- Migrated and automated billing and services systems using Java, Ruby, PHP.
- Maintained DNS (BIND) systems, MySQL, MS SQL databases.
Available upon request.
Bachelor Degree, Computer Science